Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Another Heritage layout.

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a nice "hump day" Wednesday. I'm back to share with you another layout I did. This time I did a layout that included pets with my family. This layout I did was for a challenge one of the ladies put together. She does heritage challenges every month. This is one of my second layouts I did for her challenges. We had to find a photo with a pet or pets, family or visiting family. Or we could use a doilies. I choice two copies of photos of my paternal grandparents. One with my grandfather who had his picture taken with two ponies. These ponies weren't  my grandfathers they could have been a family or friends ponies. But my grandfather did keep horses on his property for while. He would keep the horses from Mackinac Island for the winter months for while. Then later my aunt as she got older. She loved horses so she got to keep a couple of them for while.

The other picture is of my paternal grandmother with her two sons. My uncle and father when they were young boys. With the dog Rattler, my dad didn't know the name of the dog. But suddenly last night it came to him. He told me her name was Rattler, she was his Uncle's dog, and unknown cat probably a stray cat that just happened to wonder in the picture.Hope you guys enjoy this new heritage layout. Please leave me comment below tell me what you think.

   
The Stilwell's & Animals"







Product Used:
Papers: Colorbok Cardstock (Black), DCWV- The Heirloom Stack, The Paper Studio- Worn and Clattered Collection.
Punch: EK Success Modern Cube
Stickers: Simple Stories DIY Alphabet Letter Sticker
Embellishment: Teresa Collins - Tell your Story Flash Cards
Stencil: Letters
Adhesive: Scotch Advance Tape Glider, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Craft Power Tape
Pens: Black Gelstick (Journal), White Gelstick (trace inside of punch shapes)


No comments:

Post a Comment