Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hello There.

Hello everyone hope you're all having a great Sunday evening. It been a great sunny weather here in Michigan. I thought I'd share some layouts I did for National Scrapbook Day! Which was held on May 3rd. I decided to enter at least four challenges on Scrapbook.com. It was my second year participating in the challenges. I got four now where as I only got three done last year. They were fun challenges. Guess what a week later on May 8th. I was announces one of the ten lucky winners of one of the challenges I won. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my "name" (username) on the list of winners. I was like whoa I won a second time in a row. I was a happy kid. I got my prize pack a week later. I'll post  the video of me opening my prize pack in another blog post later. Hope you all enjoy looking at these layouts I did for the challenges. I also showed them in a video too. But decided to do two parts to that video because I didn't want it to be super long. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day weekend! For all those here in the states. Not sure if others around the world celebrate memorial day. I'm sure they do but it's probably call veterans day else where. No, matter I wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day around the world. Please remember those soldiers that fought for your country.

"The Little House is Home Sweet Home"   Title Challenge









"Creative Mind of Art" A Rainbow of Possibility Challenge 

"Pictures Through the Years" Get Creative With Cuts Out Challenge

"Family Together" Sketch It Challenge  (Winner)    



        
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment