Friday, May 2, 2014

FingerPaint to Spring... :)



I'm back again with another layout to share with you all. This one was for a challenge on Youtube. I subscribe to this lady channel a few months ago. She a kind and nice lady always leaving me such nice comments on my videos. Her challenge was we had to use a photo we thought was fun to us. Also we had to use flowers in our layout too. It could have been die cut, paper, any kind of flower like embellishment. We had to explain why the photo was fun to us. Well I decided to do this challenge. I enjoyed how it turned out in the end. I hope you all enjoy not only the picture of my layout. But also my video showing my entry into the challenge. Now I didn't win the challenge. But I enjoyed making this layout. I'll be doing a few more challenges on Saturday for National Scrapbook Day! I like some of the challenges on Scrapbook.com also on A Cherry On Top will be enjoining in some of their challenges. I hope to get a few more layouts done on that day. It'll be my second year involved with national scrapbook day. It a good day to get some layouts done and be inspired with interesting and new challenges.
                                                     

FingerPaint to Spring

1 comment: