Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Apirl everyone! :)


Hey everybody, It April already wow the year going by fast. Hope you all are having a good year so far? I thought to post some more layouts. That I've done in the past couple of weeks. They are all three different layouts. Hope you enjoy seeing more of my work. I try my best to keep up with this blog. But sometimes it seems to slip my mind to post. My layouts when I'm done with them. I'll try better to keep up with this blog. Let me know what you all think of these three different layouts.

"A Baby 2nd Christmas"
"Mackie"
"The Kitchen Brothers"










                     Here a video about the layout about my second Christmas at home with my family.

2 comments:

  1. More fab layouts. hoping to get a heritage one finished this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... I might have to drop by your blog or youtube channel see if you got any new layouts done.

    ReplyDelete