Saturday, January 11, 2014

Big Brother Little Brother double page layout.

Hey everyone I'm coming to ya with another page layout. Hope you all enjoy this one. I really like how it turned out. I also did my first process video with this layout from start to finish! I now have respect for people who make process videos of their layout. I don't know if I'm going to keep doing process video layouts. I'm thinking of making a mixtures of process videos and maybe some videos of just me talking about the layout the stories and what products I used to make it. I got inspired to do a process video for the first time. From a lady who process videos I just started to watch. Her name is Samantha Wrigth. She form the United Kingdom! I'm finding a few "new" friends on YouTube from the United Kingdom. It pretty cool if I say so myself! 

If you haven't check out her blog. I just followed her blog today. She has pictures of her layouts including videos of her process videos from her YouTube channel posted on there. 
Hope you enjoy the layout and especially the process video too. Let me know what you think from the process video. I'd really value your opinions. Have a great weekend.


Product Used in this layout:
DCWV: Heirloom Stack (Background and border papers)
Basic Grey Oliver Collection 
Colorbok White Cardstock
Basic Grey Oliver Collection Sticker Sheet
Big Brother Little Brother Die-Cut  (Silhouette Cameo, Colorbok White Cardstock)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Rusty Hinge (title, border and journal spots)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain (around the matted papers for placement of the photos)
Recollection washi tape 
Sharpie Permanent Marker Ultra Fine Point (journal names and trace around the stickers and title)
ATG 
Glue Runner
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive


                         Here you can follow the process of me making this layout from start to finish.


6 comments:

  1. Wow that is one fantastic video Justie. I'm impressed!! And the page you made is equally awesome (love using the word 'awesome' with my american friends lol) Can't wait to see more this year. Hope all is well. Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paul,
    It going well over here in good ole Michigan we had some "cold" spills. I mean really cold weather we call them wind chills, lol. I hope to do more process videos in the near future.
    I just need to find some good music but want to find some that won't get me in trouble with copyright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi justie. Thanks fir stopping by. Hope all is well? And Xmas was good. Great to see all the layout. You must have one bell of an album now? Take care mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark, your welcome I'm trying to keep up with this blog. Everything is going well with me. Yeah I do this layout going into my grandfather album heritage album. You take care too.

      Delete
  4. Great layout! I will have to watch the video a little bit later, but look forward to it! I really love seeing how people create!! And thanks for the recommendation for Samantha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... Hope you enjoy watching the video when you get the chance.

      Delete