Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My NSD Prize Video Share....

   I thought to share with some of you following my blog. The prize I won in one of the challenges on Scrapbook.com they were having for National Scrapbook Day! It was awesome prize pack. I'll be playing with some of these items I received over the weekend. I don't know how I'll use some of these in my heritage layouts. But I'll find a way to put them to use that for sure. Here a video of me showing you what I got as my prize. I would have taken some pictures but thought to show you all in a video would be better. 



3 comments:

  1. Do you individuals have a fb fan page? I appeared for one
    on twitter however couldn't discover one, I would love to turn out to be a fan!

    Have a look at my homepage: having trouble getting pregnant with second baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have a personal fb but not a fan fb page. You can either keep up with what I am doing here on my blog or my youtube channel. I probably will be doing some more vlogs and layout share sometime in the future. Thanks for watching.

      Delete
  2. That was nice to watch again. I won the same package too.

    ReplyDelete