Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another Haul from Scrapbook(dot)com and a video.

Hey folks me again. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. My order from Scrapbook(dot)com came in today. I decided to pick up a few things to do some neat layouts with but also do some art journals with too. This will be my last haul for while at least until I can find work to be able to afford to buy more art/scrapbook and photography supplies in the future. I decided to posted some photos of the items I ordered from them. I also have a video of me showing you the items. It at the bottom of this blog. The video freeze a little bit in the beganing don't know why that happen it a first, lol. But it ok after a few seconds. I'll be posting a blog of some of the layouts I did over this past weekend so look out for that later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Cropper Hopper photo box and Ranger Ink - Inkssentials Craft Sheet - 15" by 18"


The Crafter's Workshop 12x12 Template Bricks and Gears


The Crafter's Workshop 12x12 Template Film Strips
The American Crafts Studio Calico- Mister Huey's Color Mist - Burst Stencil
The Crafter's Workshop 12x12 Templates- Chucky Chevron

American Crafts Studio Calico - Mister Huey's Color Mist- Ampersand (unique embelishments)
 

 
Lawn Fawn - Christmas Ornate Ornaments
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection- Camera
We R Memory Keepers- Yuletide Collection- Christmas
Heidi Swapp - Memory File Collection
(All are Clear Acrylic Stamps)
 
American Crafts - Studio Calico - Darling Dear Collection - Cardstock stickers
Tiny Alphabets - Navy and Kraft White


2 comments:

  1. Great haul Justie, especially the stencils and masks, they look like they'll be great fun to use. Like the new short haircut :) Pxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I hope to do some cool artjournals with it and have some ideas for some layouts with my family photos.

      Delete