Monday, September 10, 2012

The start of my Heritage album...

Hi

Everyone hope you had a good weekend? It 2:39 in the morning I am a night owl what can I say, lol. I have started my heritage album pages for one of the books I am doing. It the album of my Grandma Stilwell's side of the family. The Currie - Thomas family. I now know I am going to get the Silhouette Cameo to finish off the book. I still have ways to go with the book. But if I keep at it I could probably be done with it by the end of this week.

I am probably going out tomorrow to Michaels to pick up some Tim Holtz distress inks. I saw a coupon in the paper for 50% off any regular price item at Michaels. Going to use that to buy somethings. Well, I guess I should end this blog and try to get some sleep! At least I hope I can sleep. Here are few layouts. Please let me know what you all think. Leave comments like to read your opinions maybe give me some ideas for my next layout.

Justie



My grandmother's parents
 
 
My grandmother is one of 8 children...
 
 
                                                      My grandmother's grandparents
                                                
      

My grandmother's great- grandmothers and grand Uncles and Aunts
 








No comments:

Post a Comment